Tactical Solutions Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vent Down?

2 posters

Go down

Vent Down? Empty Vent Down?

Post by CoverFire Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 pm

Is it just me or is Vent down?
CoverFire
CoverFire
Clan Council
Clan Council

Back to top Go down

Vent Down? Empty Re: Vent Down?

Post by Heavily Armed Phoenix Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:25 pm

I think its down...I cant connect. It stays at: Connecting to Server

EDIT: Yeah, it HAS to be down or something because when I try to log in, I get this~

Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.

To me, either my account was deleted/banned, and you dont want me anymore.
The IP is dead.
This was a free vent right? Well mabe only for a time, not sure how you guys set it up.

Last edited by Heavily Armed Phoenix on Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a new error occured)
Heavily Armed Phoenix
Heavily Armed Phoenix
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down