Tactical Solutions Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew)

3 posters

Go down

Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew) Empty Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew)

Post by Turok Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:08 pm

My new comps hardrive blew last night. By the time I pay 4 a new 1 and get it installed it will take about a week. I will add players to our ijji roster if they apply. I also will need someone to bump our ijj recruitment thread.

You guys can continue to have wars/practices. The inter-clan scrimage tourny will be postponed.

You guys need to listen to your squad leaders/clan council. Give them respect like you gave me.

This is an opertunity to show how strong TSF is

Turok
Clan Council
Clan Council

http://tsfclan.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew) Empty Re: Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew)

Post by Griffy Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Why don't you just reformat it? Takes a day before you can get back on.

Griffy

Back to top Go down

Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew) Empty Re: Wont be on 4 about a week (Hardrive blew)

Post by Dylan Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:35 pm

He can't reformat....his old hard drive "blew" or in simpler terms...broke.

Turok, if you get a chance, check out tsfclan.net/joomla and tsfclan.net/forums

The /joomla is the new homepage system I have been working on, and the /forums one is the separate forum system that we can either swap to or have as a backup.

-Dylan

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 am

Nice dylan I wont be able to work on it for a bit but I love what you done so far

Turok
Clan Council
Clan Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:12 am

Turok wrote:Nice dylan I wont be able to work on it for a bit but I love what you done so far

Thank you, I've worked fairly hard on it...

-Dylan

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Wow dylan everytime I check the new site it looks even more amazing than last time. Awsome work!

Im trying my best to get a hardrive for this weekend then get it installed for wed next week. Prices are outrageous the one I need is $120...

Turok
Clan Council
Clan Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:16 pm

Turok wrote:Wow dylan everytime I check the new site it looks even more amazing than last time. Awsome work!
Thank you, I'm working hard on it!

Turok wrote:Im trying my best to get a hardrive for this weekend then get it installed for wed next week. Prices are outrageous the one I need is $120...

Wow, where are you buying from?

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:16 am

Best buy ill get a small discount though, tomorrow i get payed and ill buy it then

Turok
Clan Council
Clan Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Turok wrote:Best buy ill get a small discount though, tomorrow i get payed and ill buy it then

Ahhye. Think you can get me a coupon code for a TV? lol

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum