Tactical Solutions Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps

4 posters

Go down

Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps Empty Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps

Post by Kleenex[HxC] Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Fox: You have been doing very well. I would wokr on your addiction of glitching...Not every round we can glitch if the other team is...Becarfull \Stay a rank

Nano:You have been doing VERY well. Sence i played our first map together in hosp you have improved \ Up a rank

Pinder:Your ups and down have been...Eventfull, just watch your attitude. / Stay a rank

Toss:You have been active and playign regularrly, tho your skill is decent you have potential /Up one Rank

Toggle: You have the skill, you just need to work on the activness. / Stay a rank

AutumnCold**: Nigga you gotta stay on...Get off your pune and come back....

Foly: You havent been on much either but you have an exuse...Yous till my dowg~ /Stay a rank

Sorry its a day late. Injoy your new ranks nikkus~
-Eat it or beat it
Kleenex[HxC]
Kleenex[HxC]
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps Empty Re: Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps

Post by Heavily Armed Phoenix Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Haha sorry. I have learned these past 2 days that glitching alot more is no fun. You really dont get much more exp, so its not worth it. I'll probably end up undownloading fraps and when I get back to FL, tap if only nessicary.
Anyways, peace and thanks for no demotion XD!!
Heavily Armed Phoenix
Heavily Armed Phoenix
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps Empty Re: Sat, June 22nd | Squad Evaluations and Bumps

Post by CoverFire Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 am

Congrats Ladies. HxC Squad is doing Well, Played a Few CW's with these Nigguhs. I love you guys.
CoverFire
CoverFire
Clan Council
Clan Council

Back to top Go down

Post by gtyler8@gmail.com Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Pwned i also love glitching i just never do cuz my comp isnt laggy enough
O.o
gtyler8@gmail.com
gtyler8@gmail.com
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down